Recently, Schellman & Company has become one of the first firms in the industry to offer PCI Software Security Framework (SSF) assessments as a Secure Software and a Secure SLC Assessor. As the newest application security framework published by the PCI SSC, the SSF provides an objectives-based approach to assessing the design, development, testing, and maintenance of software that handles payment card data.
The framework itself contains two standards:
- The Secure Software Lifecycle Standard
- The Secure Software Standard
Download the this whitepaper to learn about each of those two standards along with:
- See How the PCI SSF differs from PA-DSS
- The Impact to PA-DSS Vendors, and
- Beyond PA-DSS and Looking Forward